Kills 99.9% of Germs
Germs Be Gone Gel Hand Sanitizer is an FDA-Approved sanitizer made with 65% ethyl alcohol to maintain the CDC-recommended volume. This formula enables the sanitizer to kill up to 99.9% of germs within 30 seconds of proper application. The Germs Be Gone 15 oz pump bottle ensures a safe portion through simple means. To apply correctly for best results, rub the sanitizer lightly into hands until it’s not dripping and let the solution air dry before touching anything. This process should help to reduce bacterial residue.
Infused Aloe and Vitamin E
Apex Lab Germs Be Gone is enriched with aloe barbadensis leaf extract and vitamin E acetate to help soothe hands while sanitizing. These infusions work with the gel sanitizer to ensure a non-viscous application with a pleasant aroma. Vitamin E and aloe have been demonstrated to be beneficial for skin health, wound healing, and are often used to treat wounds caused by burns. Sanitizers often cause skin irritation due to harmful ingredients, and that’s why Brands International’s Germs Be Gone sought to reduce irritation by infusing ingredients with naturally beneficial properties.
Hand Sanitizer Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.9% of Germs Within Seconds
- Enriched with Aloe and Vitamin E
- Does not Make Hands Sticky Upon Use
- Helps Reduce Bacterial Residue
- Made with 65% Ethyl Alcohol
- FDA-Approved and Manufactured in Canada
- Made in Apex Lab, a Trusted Laboratory
- Application on Hands
- Not Intended for Aerosolization
- Do Not Ingest
- Active Ingredient: 65% W/W
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Propylene Glycol
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
Instructions for Use
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.