ConvaTec AllKare Protective Barrier Wipes create a strong, comfortable barrier film over the skin between adhesive tapes, ostomy barrier products, adhesives and hydrocolloid dressings. This non-irritating barrier film protects against excoriation and skin-stripping while the skin is in contact with these products.
AllKare Wipes come in individual towelettes for convenience when traveling and for quick and easy application. Simply unwrap and glide against the skin. Make sure the skin dries completely before touching. Then rinse skin and pat try before applying an ostomy barrier or 1-piece pouch. If you’re searching for a way to reduce hassle and irritation, look no farther than these completely protective barrier wipes.
You may choose AllKare Protective Barrier Wipes in either a box of 50 (ConvaTec 037439) or box of 100 (ConvaTec 037444). When peristomal skin is irritated apply Stomahesive Protective Powder to create a crust by patting the powder with the AllKare Barrier Wipes to wet the powder. Once dried and the crust has formed, adhere the ostomy appliance of choice.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces Risk of Skin Irritation from Ostomy Barrier, Tape and Dressings
- Specially Formulated for Ostomy Care
- Easy to Apply
- Used in Crusting Technique to Protect Irritated Skin
- Portable Individual Packets
- Won’t Irritate Skin
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Brand: AllKare
- Product Numbers: 037439, 037444
- Quantity: Box of 50 (037439), Box of 100 (037444)
- Application: Barrier Film & Adhesive Remover
- Packaging: Towelettes
- HCPCS Code: A5120
There are no reviews yet.