WTS Clear 4 Mil Vinyl Exam Gloves are designed for use in various industries, including the medical field and the food industry. These exam vinyl gloves feature 4mil thickness and help protect the wearer from cross-contamination, reduce the risk of the disease spreading, and protect the hands from germs and bacteria. A key feature of vinyl gloves is that they do not contain natural rubber latex, making these a great choice for clinics or restaurants that may have employees with latex allergies looking to buy bulk vinyl gloves. Vinyl Exam Gloves pair well with a wide range of PPE (personal protective equipment) products.
Features and Benefits
- 4mil Thickness for Optimal Protection
- FDA Registered and 510K
- Helps Prevent Cross-Contamination
- Reduces the Risk of Disease Spreading
- Useful in Medical Environments and Food Industry
- Great Option for Various Industries
- Protects Hands from Germs and Bacteria
- Does Not Contain Natural Rubber Latex
- ISO Compliant and Thoroughly Tested
For the proper fit, measure the dominant hand’s circumference just below the knuckles.
- Small (RVG101B, RVG101BC): 7 to 8 Inch Circumference
- Medium (RVG102B, RVG102BC): 8 to 9 Inch Circumference
- Large (RVG103B, RVG103BC): 9 to 10 Inch Circumference
- X-Large (RVG104B, RVG104BC): 10 to 11 Inch Circumference