MedLine Sterile Saline Solution is an isotonic mixture of salt and water to serve many wound applications. Sterile saline is the standard when it comes to wound cleansing solutions because it’s gentle to the damaged tissues, non-toxic and above all, sterile to not spread microorganisms to not impede healing of the wound.
The cup size (MedLine DYND40540) is convenient for suctioning to directly flush or irrigate a wound, cut or abrasion to remove dirt and other foreign bodies. Medline Sterile Saline is also used to remove unhealthy tissue from chronic wounds to promote healing. It may also be used to soak or moisten wound dressings with saline solution to prevent dressing from sticking to the wound. The 100 mL bottles (MedLine PCS1650, and RDI30296) are small enough for one time use to be mindful of waste with larger volumes, such as the 500 mL (MedLine DYND500MLS). After opening, quickly use the solution to reduce the risk of contamination.
Sterile Saline Solution Features and Benefits:
- Properly Cleans Wound
- Convenient Size
- Sterile and Ready to Use
- Volume Reduces Waste
- Container Allows for Easy Suctioning
- Sterile Reduces Cross-Contamination
- Gentle to Damaged Tissues
- Promotes Optimal Wound Healing
- Manufacturer: MeLline
- Item Number: RDI30296, PCS1650, PCS1650H, DYND4050, DYND500MLS
- Type: Wound Irrigation, Debridement, Device Irrigation
- Sterile: Yes
- Packaging: Bottle
- Volume: 100 mL, 110 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL
- Quantity: Each, Case
- Sterile 0.9% Normal Saline, USP
- UNSPSC Code: 51191602
There are no reviews yet.