Citric-acid-based Wex-Cide concentrate is a wonderful, gentler alternative to bleach- or QUAT-based cleaners. A highly effective one-step cleaner and deodorizer, it’s equipped with proven germ-killing power to decontaminate surfaces across healthcare, education and commercial environments. An excellent 1:128 dilution ratio ensures thorough cleaning and sanitizing at an economical price point. Featuring a low pH, it also helps to reduce cleaning times by minimizing the need for other cleaners and rinses. This product has been found to be effective for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of the COVID-19 virus.
- Germ-killing power with a lower pH and greater versatility for one-product cleaning and disinfecting.
- Powerful, economical solution ratio: 1:128 dilution.
- Broad spectrum, hospital-grade antimicrobial efficacy.
- Citric-acid-basedno quats or bleach.
- Solution may be applied with a cloth, mop or brush as well as be used as a spray or soak.
- This product has been found to be effective for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of the COVID-19 virus.
- Quantity : 1 Gallon Bottle
- Scent : Nectar
- Volume : 128 oz.
- Packaging : Bottle
- Dirt Types : Bacteria, Fungus, Inorganic Soil, Organic Soil, Tuberculosis, Viruses
- Applicable Material : Hard Non-Porous Surfaces
- Chemical Compound : Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, O-Phenylphenol, Ortho-benzyl-Para-Chlorophenol
- Compliance Standards : EPA Reg. No. 34810-31, FHSA Compliant
- Physical Form : Liquid
- Disclaimer Statement : Ten-minute contact time required for disinfection.
There are no reviews yet.