Lysol Disinfectant Spray Crisp Linen Scent (Lysol 79329) protects the home, office, clinic, or laboratory from viruses and bacteria. Lysol is designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces while preventing mold and mildew growth for up to a week. This spray is available in a ready-to-use 19 oz aerosol container and can be purchased in bulk for commercial use.
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray (Lysol 74828) differs from its regular Lysol and has a stronger quaternary disinfectant spray to meet hospital-grade standards. It is intended for use at hospitals, institutions, and schools. It kills Mycobacterium Bovis BCG within two minutes. Pair with DermaCen Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Vera to help keep the home or work environment safe from bacteria.
Reasons to Choose Lysol Spray?
- Kills 99.9%
Lysol Antibacterial Spray meets the AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants, killing 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses, when used as instructed. Its active ingredients kill germs on a wide range of surfaces.
- Eliminates Odor
On top of maintaining a clean and germ-free environment, Lysol Disinfectant spray eliminates odor and prevents mold and mildew growth through the use of tried and true ingredients. With the crisp linen scent, this spray can eliminate odors while keeping things fresh without being overpowering for employees and patrons with sensitivities to smell.
Product Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.9% of Germs on Hard, Nonporous Surfaces
- Ready to Use and Available in Bulk for Commercial Use
- Nothing but the Ingredients Needed for Optimal Effectiveness
- Effective Against Over 100 Microorganisms
- Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, and Bactericidal
- Eliminates Odors and Prevents Mold and Mildew Growth
- Top End Product From Trusted Company
Use and Care Instructions
Directions for Use
- Hold can upright 6 to 8 inches from the surface.
- Spray for 3 to 4 seconds until covered in mist.
- Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry.
- For Norovirus and Mycobacterium Bovis BCG surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes, then allowed to air dry.
- To deodorize, spray on surfaces as needed.
Storage and Disposal
- Store in the original container in areas inaccessible to children. Keep the container securely closed.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. This is a non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill the container. If empty, this can be disposed of in the recycling or the trash bin.
- Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
- Bathroom Surfaces
- Door Handles
- Examination Tables
- Garbage Cans
- Light Switches
- Portable Toilets
- Shower Areas
- Sports Equipment
- Toilet Seats
- Soft Surfaces
- Do not spray in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Ingredients and Function
- Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate
- Ammonium Hydroxide
- Acetyl Cedrene
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Ethylene Brassylate
- Linalyl Acetate
- t-Butyl Alcohol
There are no reviews yet.