3M Cavilon No-Sting Barrier Film is a dry skin lotion that protects damaged, sensitive skin from bodily fluids, friction, and adhesives. This is a fast-drying, alcohol-free liquid film that forms a breathable transparent coating on the skin. Because it isn’t made with alcohol, 3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film causes less irritation to the skin while protecting it from dangerous moisture buildup. It’s great for those who use incontinence products like adult diapers or for those who need protection while allowing wounds to heal. This dry skin lotion is non-sticky, hypoallergenic, and non-cytotoxic. This makes the Cavilon skin barrier perfect for many skin types and keeps users comfortable while promoting healing.
Cavilon No Sting Barrier Spray is designed with a unique 3M terpolymer that forms a breathable, transparent protective barrier film on the skin that dissolves smoothly into a solvent system. This skin protectant comes in two different volumes and can have different application mediums. For example, 3M 3343 comes in a 1mL applicator stick. 3M 3344 is also 1 mL, but is in the form of a single-use wipe to rub over the skin. 3M 3345 is a slightly larger applicator that holds 3 mL of formula. If these quantities do not suffice, 3M 3346 comes in a 28 mL spray bottle as needed.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal for incontinence-associated dermatitis prevention and management
- Alcohol-free formulation successfully protects the skin from harmful body fluids, adhesives and friction
- Designed with a one-of-a-kind 3M terploymer that forms a breathable, transparent protective coating on the skin that is fast drying and non-sticky
- Contains a plasticizer that gently assists in forming a continuous film, even when applied over areas that bend or crease
- Non-cytotoxic and hypoallergenic, making it ideal for both intact and damaged skin
- Product number: 3343, 3344, 3345, 3346
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Application: Spray, Wand or Wipes
- Volume: 1 mL, 3 mL, or 28 mL
- Sterile: Yes
- Contains Alcohol: No