Precision Medical PM4150 EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator reduces costly cylinder deliveries while providing increased mobility for your patient. EasyPulse POC combines the functionality of the popular EasyFlow 5 Conserver with a highly efficient portable oxygen concentrator to bring your patient the best and most cost-effective oxygen therapy. Its innovative CMV technology delivers a consistent flow of oxygen during the first half of inspiration regardless of breath rate. The volume then adjusts automatically to the patient’s breath rate to ensure the right amount of oxygen is received.
The EasyPulse POC 5 Liter Concentrator is compact and lightweight. Weighing only 6.8 pounds, and measuring at only 10 inches in height, 6.5 inches wide and 4.5 inches deep, the EasyPulse is the lightest concentrator on the market, and highly portable.
The simple rotary knob operating system allows patients to easily set their oxygen to the desired level without a lot of confusing buttons and menus. The EasyPulse 5 also features an easy-to-read battery level indicator and audible alarm system. Its battery power is long-lasting, providing over 3 hours of oxygen therapy on the go. The unit can also be used with an AC cord and DC car adapter.
The EasyPulse POC Concentrator is highly versatile. It can be used with or without the convenient carry bag that comes with the unit. Patients also have the option to purchase the premium bag for increased damage protection and whisper-quiet operation. This POC features only one filter, so the patient can easily clean and maintain their unit at home without assistance.
For replacement parts and compatible accessories, see Precision Medical Oxygen Concentrator Replacement Parts and Accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and Easily Portable
- Lightweight Unit
- CMV Technology Automatically Adjusts Oxygen Volume to Meet User’s Needs
- Easy to Use Rotary Knob Operation System
- Simple Battery Level Indicator and LED Alarm System
- Long Battery Life
- AC Charger and DC Charger (for car) Included
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Proven Quality — Exceeds Medical Device Directive Requirements
- FAA Approved for Air Travel
- Manufacturer: Precision Medical
- Item Numbers: PM4150P, PM4150PEB
- Height: 10.10 in.
- Width: 6.5 in.
- Depth: 4.5 in.
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- AC Power Adapter : 100-240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)
- DC Power Adapter: 11-16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12 VDC)
- Average Battery Time: 4 Hours
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 — 95% @ 5 1/min. Setting Within 4 to 6 min.
- Mode: Continuous Duty
- Noise Level: 40dBA @ Setting 2
- Package Includes: Replacement Battery (ies) and One 7ft. Cannula