Learn About The Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test
Discover the fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen self-test that is readily available over-the-counter at retailers across the country. Easily perform this COVID-19 test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This COVID-19 antigen test is available under the FDA Emergency Use Authorization and is only available in the US.
This Abbott BinaxNOW Covid-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct anterior nasal (nares) swabs from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first seven days of symptom onset.
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test Overview:
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 BinaxNOW COVID-19 self-tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect an active infection with or without symptoms. Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA variant.*
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This BinaxNOW COVID-19 antigen self-test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad. For proof of a negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- OPTIONAL SELF-REPORT: Capture your COVID-19 test results in the NAVICA app for self-reporting.
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test Specs:
- Detects active COVID-19 infection
- Detects multiple COVID-19 strains, including the DELTA variant*
- Get your COVID-19 test results in just 15 minutes
- Easy to follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Requires a minimally invasive nasal swab sample
- Know your COVID-19 test result now, without the need to wait for results from your healthcare provider
- This Abbot BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test is authorized for OTC (over the counter) use
There are no reviews yet.