**Testing is limited to organizations certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C.**
The Abbott BinaxNOW Covid-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct anterior nasal (nares) swabs from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first seven days of symptom onset.
COVID-19 Testing is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meets the requirements to perform moderate, high or waived complexity tests.
This test is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
Learn About The Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Card Test
Discover the fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen card test that is readily available over-the-counter at retailers across the country. Easily perform this COVID-19 test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This COVID-19 antigen test is available under the FDA Emergency Use Authorization and is only available in the US.
For this Abbot BinaxNow COVID-19 Antigen Test product listing, there is 1 case of 40 COVID-19 antigen tests, authorized for point of care use.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 BinaxNOW COVID-19 self tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms. Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA variant.*
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This BinaxNOW COVID-19 antigen self test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad. For proof of a negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- OPTIONAL SELF-REPORT: Capture your COVID-19 test results in the NAVICA app for self reporting.
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Card Test Specs:
- Detects active COVID-19 infection
- Detects multiple COVID-19 strains, including the DELTA variant*
- Get your COVID-19 test results in just 15 minutes
- Easy to follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Requires a minimally invasive nasal swab sample
- Know your COVID-19 test result now, without the need to wait for results